Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

77th Post-"The big five,lol."

77-The five opposition are bloody and full of bruises and wounds, while the seven on the other hand, hardly has any scratch. *Sigh* I then brace myself and crept near to the five. -The Big Five, lol. Using "heal", which already reach lvl5, the wounds and bruises disappear almost as they were never even there except for the pain. It's lucky that none of them has broken bones. Maybe the "seven" hold back in this fight. "So, what exactly happen here?" Though I ask that, but my eyes eying each of these homogoblins' outfits- leather clothings complete with boots and all like how kobolds and adventurers used to wear. They told me on how they all become homogoblins today and the elders give them the outfits they currently wearing as well as the right to assess the back of the cave including the storage. -I knew about the storage, it's like the goblins' treasure vault, but hearing these long winding story is boring. "Cut the story short! I just want to know why you guys fight." They told me the five want to live inside one of the rooms inside my cave, since they now homogoblins, a much higher rank compare to me, a mere goblin. -One of my rooms? The "seven" really are loudmouths. *Sigh* "Wait here!" I then bring one of my clay hammer and throw it to the ground, right in front of all of them causing a loud "thump". "Anyone who wish to live inside one of the rooms has to fight me and win, but I only fight those who can lift that hammer! Looser has to pledge loyalty to the winner."

No comments:

Post a Comment