Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

27th Post-Back Slide

27-"Learn Beginner Back Slide." Nice, but in this kind of situation it is hard to appreciate especially when your retreat blindly. After a couple more back slide, I end up with a tree on my back. I quickly climb up the tree and the horned hare try to jump on me but only it's ears are able to graze me. On the tree I throw all the spears I have been carrying the past few days down to the hare. I hope gravity would work wonder, but the hare is still strong and start to switch it attention back to it's first victim. However, Genbu is too slow in retreating and the rest of the goblins are too shocked to do anything. "No you don't!" As I say that, I throw even the new spears toward the hare. This flurry of flying rabbits' horn spears has proven they has way better spec then I expected and the hare despite being all bloody, it still continue to charge. Trying to close the distance, I jump directly from the tree hoping to land a blow to it's back with my stone axes, but sadly the hare is just too fast. To attract it's attention, again I yell loudly : "Come back here, you dumb rabbit!", but it pretty much ignore me. The hare remind me of suicide bombers and Japaneses' Zero Kamikaze. This hare probably just simply refuse to die alone, so I throw one of my stone axe which land nicely on it's hind, which enrage it. It seem my yell bring back senses to the seven goblins and they realized my intention, so they quickly help Genbu to retreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment