Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

128th Post-"Human? What are you guys talking about?"

128-Unlike the 4th cave the 5th cave has only five rooms instead of six and two passage ways. One to the main cave and the other just dead end. It's on Re'ne's suggestion. She say it's for next time they would need a new cave. I always thought, she is smart, but to think by her own accord? That is just superb. I told her if there will be the sixth cave It's unwise to join them together, plus it's not symmetrical. It won't do us good if they're too many entrances that lead to the main cave, as it's make defending the main cave harder. "Isn't I always sleep in the 4th cave? Why me has got anything to do with the defense of the main cave?" ""The only one worth defending is you, our leader. Not some stuffs we don't know anything about or some human."" "Human? What are you talking about?" ""They're some human captives among the things stored in a room at the far back of the main cave."" ""Gobujijie and other male adult goblins always have *** with them."" -Sex slaves right under my nose? If I am a male right now, I might rejoice, but I am currently not. Slaves for cheap labours and to freed them from mistreatment is fine, but just for ***? "Take me to them!" The twelve homogoblins lead me deep inside the main cave. The atmosphere inside are damp, smelly and quite cold. -How deep inside is this cave? After a while, we reach a cross roads where it split into four paths. We take the furthest right and went inside. "Where are the other paths lead us?"

No comments:

Post a Comment