Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 October 2014

142nd Post-"27? Really?"

142-"If I sit/rest with someone who think of me as friend, I can somehow feel it, but I can't tell who." It seem Vivian laugh when she hear the explanation from Lulu. ""She say it's such an unreliable power."" "Huh? You guys are the reason I have it in the first place, hmph!" Suddenly, Lulu start to hug me and pat my head gently. ""There! There! Your cute face will go ruin if you make a long face."" "Ah..... Stop it and don't call me cute." -Gah, I am pretty sure my face has gone all red. There go my rep, zzz "Ask her how long she had been here?" ""She has no idea how long, but all the women who were brought along with her has long dead."" "Say what? Dead? How long usually a woman brought here usually last?" ""1~2 years."" "Ask her, how old is she when she was captured?" ""She say 27."" -27? Really? People might assume she would be older because the years she spent here, but her wisdom is clearly shooting off the roof which doesn't make sense. I decide to close the case for now as it's true that she look 32 now. Even Lulu has her own share of experience, but I decide not to ask. It's kinda obvious, but it would be great if my assumption was wrong. "Hmmm... Lulu, can you teach me human's language?" ""You want to learn, Ran-sama?"" "Of course! I prefer to talk directly to them by myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment