Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

100th Post-"Subdue?"

100-Just like I though, some kobolds are on sentry-duty and they're six of them. Two position themselves just outside of the area surrounded by trench, while the other four guarding the perimeter outside of the area where I first see them. With that done, I check on the wind, before I sneak into the cave undetected. It's unexpected but they all awake and are staying inside the 4th cave. They told me they're waiting for me to train them. It seem some of the seven knew I always train during the night. "I would love to but tonight we have visitors." I told them to get ready to hunt. While they busy preparing themselves, I look for any other goblins who still awake. I found a total ten. All females though, they seem to be busy practicing what I taught to them at noon. I told them to wait in the 4th cave while I sneak into the 3rd cave. I decide to give them each, paws and feet sets, similar to the one I am currently wearing. I sneak back to the 4th cave carrying those with me. Upon receiving them, they all look really happy to look just like me. I have always feel that all the goblins look awfully similar, but this time, it seriously feel like being surrounded by your own clones. When everyone has assembled I told them of the situation. The plan is to ambush and subdue the six kobolds as quite as possible. "Subdue?" "If possible catch them alive by tying them up." I then bound and gagged Genbu as demonstration with some vines. Upon release, she mutter: "Why me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment