Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

61st Post-Internal struggle

61-The kobolds' original does sound cooler, but those words meanings are totally gibberish in goblins' language. Noodles? Riding? When I am busy busting my head off, it's already dawn. Even when nothing come out, mana were still drained plus the fatigue from today is really make my head feel heavy. I am pretty sure I usually sleep at a much later time then now. *Sigh*j -What now? After do the usual preparation for tomorrow like sharpening the weapons, making arrows, and lastly do a little weapons inspection or should I say maintainance? I then just simply skim through the books. When will the adults will return from their little outing ? Or should I say exhibition? -Geh, not like they are doing out there doing anything decent. I bet i t's just looting and raiding some helpless human adventurers like those I encounter? Hmmm... What do they do with.them actually? Killing and raping? Nice... Nice my ass. *Sigh* It's still hard to balance my past self's lust in check. I mean, I am a female now, right? If I am in their shoes, would I like it, being treated like a thing to satisfy some one else's carnal desire? -Hell no! As I have internal struggle between my male's memories and my female current self, I fall asleep. I just hope I don't have drool all overmy books. Godspeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment