Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

75th Post-Katanas, Throwing Daggers, Kunais and Shurikens.

75-I try to concentrate magic on my hand, so that I can swing the heavy clay sword easier just like how "steal" increase the speed of my attack with dagger. "Learn lvl1-Bash." -It can't be? A new attack skill? Afterward, I go with my normal magic training. Once I drained all my mana, I rest and use that time to make more pots, pots for steam cooking, more bowls and some frying pans. "Learn Intermediate Sculpting." -Huh? Making pottery is consider sculpting? I try to make mud dolls and maybe some action figures, but they didn't turn our well so, I start making many throwing daggers and a couple long single-edge blades or "katana", a Japanese-style sword. I make the throwing daggers to be thinner and shorter then the usual knives. It's to make them sharper and lighter, but fragile and disposable. I then start to play around and making many "kunai" and various types of "shuriken" as well, based on the throwing daggers. They too might be fragile as well. I don't know how they perform yet, I need to first dry them before I bake them in the oven. After I am done with tomorrow's preparation, fix and sharpen my weapons, fix and modify the wagon into four wheeled ones, I then go straight to bed. I hope tomorrow will a blast too.

No comments:

Post a Comment