Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

55th Post-I am falling in love with a guy?

55-I don't want to be greedy, so I go into the safety of nearby bushes after the misdeeds. I realized they're three wizards among their ranks, one of them is a bewitching witch. Sexy and elegant. Just I am staring into bliss, the group start to move even further into the abyss. I went back only to find myself meeting the seven. They fear for my safety, and Genbu hug me. He is probably the stubborn guy who convinced the group to stay behind, but I am touch either way. I might fall in love to a guy despite having a man's brain. When think about it falling in love and lust toward opposite sex are all for making family and children. Even if my past self is a man, I am currently a female goblin, a fact I have to accept weather I want or not. With the seven and me, fighting has become too easy it's boring. I told the group to leave andonce against stalking the kobold's mage. This time, I decide to run full speed to the area I stalk the kobolds last time. Meeting the adventurers give me an idea to go and find the kobolds' village. They has got to live somewhere. To my surprise the village is quiet close. It's at the other side of the hill where the goblins' cave reside. This sure sound like bad news, however I decide to ignore the matter for now and concentrate on finding a kobold mage. It's not windy today so I don't need to mind for the kobolds to smell me from a distance. I am using the high hill to my advantage to kill snakes and pit vipers raising Vultures' Eyes to lvl 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment