Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

34th Post- Challenge

34-Killing the spinner spiders is really a challenge Arrows don't work well against spiders' thick carapace after all and aiming for their legs doesn't work well as they has eight. I might die first before I could hit them all, as they too keep spitting their strings on me trying to slow and caught me, so I cut down their web to force them to the ground and has melee fight with me. Today's loots are: 15 carapaces 15 spiders' heads A whole bunch of roasted spiders' innards, probably 15 kilos. 4 pairs of butterflies' wings. 7 emptied pupas' 14 rolls of spiders' silks 5 bundles of spinner spiders' webs, which are too sticky, so I wrap them up with dried up leaves. There are no way I can stuff these all into the bag, so just like with Genbu, I made a stretcher. "Learn Intermediate Craftmenship." "Learn Beginner Handicrafts." -O_o, slightly increase hands' dexterity and strength to improve hands related production? Maybe if I try sewing and knitting, the outcomes will turn out better? Sweet! I hope the passive still apply during fight. It's almost dark already and I can see bats flying high in the sky in large groups. Occasionally, I even heard loud disturbing jet-like flaps of gigantic bats, but it is too far and too little light to make out anything. On the way I see light from torches. I hide my stuffs in the bushes as I crept near to spy. It's a group of six kobolds fully equip with leather gears except for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment