Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

29th-Tears

29-Tears start to flow from my eyes as I try to fix his his broken right arm by straightened it up and hold it together by tying it to a branch and some tree barks. Based on what my past self's first aid education learned during his middle school and to make it worse, he is not a diligent student. What kind of guy he was? A loner, a nerd, a jerk, a looser, a faker, a liar and a weirdo. Though he survive the bullying, but that at the cost of faking friends. He never appreciate anyone. Never try to. Despite all that, why I feel so sad? The feminine side of me is screaming and even louder as Genbu's face start to get paler. -This reincarnation is suppose to be my punishment, but why it isn't me who is suffering the hellish death. Why Genbu? What is his fault? I am the reason they.... I was startled when Genbu, touch my hand and try to say something. -Damn, I feel my heart just break. I just can't believe he touch me with his injured arm. Suddenly, my hand start to glow a faint light. "Learn lvl 1-Heal." *a.k.a. Touch of Healing,my stamina is greatly drained and all it do is fix the scratches on his hand. -Is this a miracle? Or so I thought as it won't be easy as I seriously lack stamina. -Hmmm..... Yes, blue herbs! Blue herbs can slightly replenished my stamina. I doubt the blue herbs I presently has would be enough. I call the other six goblins and give them each a sample of a blue herb and told them to find them as much as they can.

No comments:

Post a Comment