Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

124th Post-"Pledge loyalty to me."

124-All of them look really hot from the noon's heat, thirsty and hungry, so I bring an urn filled with water and a cup where I start feeding them water one by one. I also cast many cold bolts until I run out of mana around the ground where the kobolds were buried. ""Freed us!"" ""Just kill us!!"" ""......"" *Sigh* "You are the one who try to kill us, first." ""What do you want from us?!"" "......" ""Why there are pig-orcs inside the hole you spend quite a long time in?"" "The same reason as you are." ""What other things in the hole."" "Your new prison cells, I am currently building. It's quite hard to make though. I am not sure how to imprison mages and to make sure they didn't use magic." "".....''" "After then, maybe we could have a decent talk." ""Bring us your leader, let negotiate."" *Sigh*"Who the leader of your side?" ""Me!"" "What's your name?" ""Cyrus K.Grey."" "Mine Ran." ""Bring me your leader."" "You all are looking at her." ""Is this true?"" ""No, the leader is a female goblin druid."" *Sigh*"I am that goblin, I just rank up this morning." ""You are no druid."" I throw a rock at the guy and then use heal on him."" "Believe me now?" "'What do you want?"" "Pledge loyalty to me." ""......"" "I know you think your village will come to rescue, but rest assured, they too will be captured as well." ""Capture? Why do you insist on keeping us alive?"" "Cheap labours, blacksmiths, magic teaching, technology, soldiers, books, etc." ""?""

No comments:

Post a Comment