Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

114th Post-Chief of Herbs' Research

114-Jokingly I told her she should be the chief of herbs research and development, but it seem she take it seriously. "This old bones will greatly serve, the great lea....!" -Ugh! Quickly I cover her mouth. *Sigh* -Is she just about to call me the great leader? That really give me the hurl, but... After lunch I gather everyone as I told them about my plan to attack the kobolds' village. I also told them what happen last night and show everyone the stash of weapons, shields and crossbows, we swipe from the captives. They already knew though, the heads of the buried kobolds' are visible to everyone after all and the seven is one hell of a chatter box. They probably has told everyone. Afterward, as a reward for last night achievement, all 22 of those who were involved, I give the equipments and weapons of the kobolds that I think well suited for them. I give six crossbows to the female goblins and let them decide by themselves who will take them and four others will have to use other weapons. Since everyone knew, I mostly use bow, they unexpectedly eager to have the six crossbows. To be fair, I told them to have a league of their own and six who wins most of their matches will have the crossbows. The league between the ten goblins interest the other goblins to join as well, so I use it to decide the ranks between them. Those who has the same number of wins will has another league or death matches to decide who come on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment