Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

99th Post-Frogs' poison is really scary

99-After I cure her of poisoning, I leave her hanging upside down from a branch of a big tall tree, bound and gagged, since I can't have some strong nocturnal monsters eat her. I keep running into slimes, giant bats and some weak ghost-like creatures. Since it's a race against time, tracking the other two kobolds has become so much harder, but it should be fine since their movement speed should be impaired already by poisoned arrows. Frogs' poison are really scary. I don't have much difficulty dealing with the second one especially after I used Dec Agi on him. His will really is admirable, but after I used flying sidekick on him a couple of time, he give up and ready himself to be killed. I used detoxify on him but frog's poison are too potent, so after suck and spit out the poison from his wound, I used first aid and bandaged it to stop the bleeding. Afterward, I try detoxify on him a couple more time until I am sure he was cured. I then bound and gag him before I tie him upside down to a branch of a big tree. The third kobold was trying to hide his trail when I found him. Lucky for me, I found him first. He was greatly weaken when I found him. I treat him just like how I did with the second kobold. Now to handle the rest of the 20kobolds. The kobolds might has some sentries and scouts patrolling and observing the goblins' cave, to avoid that, I decide to take a detour and climb up the hill. From there, I run downhill straight to the goblins' cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment