Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

68th Post-"Pig-Men?"

68-Using bow and arrows, chirping it's health as I hide among the bushes is really the best. I make sure to mess with it's eyesight by purposely aim for it's eyes or at least cause it's forehead to bleed wetting it's eyes. When it's notice me, it's too late already. It's too disoriented and enraged when I use provoke. In enraged state, it's attack increase at the cost of lowering it's defense. With Inc Agi, Dec Agi and the passive Improve Dodge, the increase in attack doesn't bother me. With endure and energy coat, I no longer flinched against it's huge bulky body and it's deadly horn as I concentrate to slash and dice it with clay knife. I decide to hunt three more horned hare before I retire for the day. "Learn lvl4-Maximizes Weight Limit." "Learn lvl3-Double Attack." "Learn lvl3-Endure." "Learn lvl5-Inc Agi." "Learn lvl3-Dec Agi." On the way back, I decide to visit the stream. For a bath and to catch some fishes. I use cold bolt into the stream and obtain a big chunk of ice, which I carry into the wagon. Just as about to leave the stream, two pig-headed creatures appear and blocking my path. -What in hell are those? Pig-men? No, large sized humanoid creatures usually are called as orcs. Since their heads are pig, they're pig-orcs, right? They fling around a pickaxe and an axe. In a glance, both weapons are rusty which will be troublesome if they scratch me. I am pretty sure anti-tetanus is modern medication and surely not exist in this medieval age world.

No comments:

Post a Comment