Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

30th Post-Is this for Genbu?

30-""Is this for Genbu?"" "Yeah, go find as many as those fast." -You guys seriously ask me that? *sigh* I chewed the little bit of the blue herbs until I recover my stamina and use "heal" on Genbu. I repeat this a couple more time until the other six goblins return with bulks of herbs. It take a while to find blue herbs among them, but I won't complain. They did great. They has this surprise look as it is me who eat the blue herbs and even more surprise to see my hands' glow each time I used "Heal". He is dying because of blood loss and internal injuries, the blue herbs collected might not be enough and I can't dilly dally around either. First, I prioritize on closing his wounds and as I at it, I told the six goblins that I am going to need more blue herbs. "You will only eat them." "If I don't eat those, I can't use this." As said that I use "Heal" and eat again the blue herbs afterward. "If we eat those can we do it too?" "Dunno." -Pretty blunt if I has to say. One of them take a bit and start spitting them out. "Hei! Don't waste them." "It's bitter." "What do you expect?" "Really?" They all then take a bite. All kind of reaction they give out, it's funny and relief the tense me, but I don't forget healing Genbu. "Since you guys can't use them, go find them right now!" On the 10th used of "Heal", I have closed all the wounds all over his body including the wrecked arm. I then concentrate on his wrecked arm. It was punctured by the hare' horn.

No comments:

Post a Comment