Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

110th Post-Hygiene

110-Is it 2 or is it 3 days? Having clear deadlines is like having clear goals. It's much more exciting this way. I then went back to the goblins' cave. I bury the three kobolds together with the rest. Just like I thought, the 12 homogoblins are no where to be seen. I has established a solid relationship with them, but is it the same for the other goblins? I then went back to the 3rd cave and start slaughtering and harvesting today's hunt. The meats should be plenty to feed all of them. They're 23 + 3 captives now. Private rooms are no longer an option. I also need to think for future use as well, plus hygiene. I then make a rough floor plan for the prison as well as a plan to turn it into some kind of basement and a building should be build on top of the hole because I don't know when it will be raining, but when it do, the hole will be flooded. Based on the floor plan, I start making molds for the pipes. As for the mud, I make ice at the stream instead of carrying water using urns or jars. This way, I could carry more water in one trip I and end up lvled up my cold bolt to lvl5 and learn Frost Diver. Both skills were lvled to lvl7 and 3 respectively. I decide to concentrate on making pipes, pipes connectors, water tanks, and prototype pumps for various things like flush toilets, but only the pipes and water taps turn out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment