Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

65th Post-300x100

65-I would love to try them out but I need to made more bricks. The oven is hardly complete and the earthen floor is no good, if I want to raise the temperature of the oven. To my surprise, some of the firewood turn into charcoals so I store those inside the 4th cave for now. I can probably use charcoal to make black ink and I heard charcoal are especially excellent to use in cooking, not sure how though. Second, is to make a hearth. I don't know any smithing but I will surely need the hearth. Using yesterday's molds made from tree barks and woods, I scoop the mud from all the trench and pour them into the molds. While waiting for the mud inside the molds harden a bit, I test out the clay axes on the trees. Since each axe I made were quiet big to increase their durability, they're unbelievably heavy. I used them to cut down trees within the area cover by the trench. The timbers were stacked nicely, after cut them to smaller sizes. Thinking the sight of a little goblin carrying large logs thrill me so.... "Learn lvl3-Maximizes Weight Limit." But, it's hard to grip on to the logs to put them on your shoulder if you has small arms and hands, plus it's tiring and time consuming, so I stop doing that. It's not efficient. When the mud dry, I remove the molds and repeat the process. I stop until there are hardly any mud and water totally dried up from the trench. In no time, the area 300x100m square metres were cut open and filled with wet mud bricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment