Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

20th Post-The seven, again

20-Like usual I run to the stream and have my lunch there, plus the training regime. Afterwards, I jump into the stream, swimming for a bit and wash my cloth. I then took out all the items from my bag and wash the bag before I start cleaning the meat in the stream. I collect the fatty part off the meat, thinking I probably can make oil out of them. I slice the meat into bite-able size and set aside a rabbit worth of meat for lunch. I then find a bunch of twigs and small branches, some to use for barbecue and the rest as firewoods. I wash those to use for cooking and stuck the meats to them. As I made a fireplace and lit the fire, I then line the meats around it. Suddenly, I realized some one are looking at me from nearby bushes. Since they didn't approach much earlier I decide to wait and see as my right hand has tight grip on a stone axe. Approximately ten minutes, I decide to call out to them: "Who's there?!" 7 goblins appear from the bushes and one of them is carrying a horned rabbit. They're those goblins from yesterday. It seem they are able to kill a horned rabbit, but...... Are they come here to leech from me again? If that really the case, I decide to fight them off. Fighting the horned rabbits give me a whole lot of courage. Seeing the tense expression from my face, one of them start to talk. They want to share their horned rabbit with me as a thank from yesterday and for me to cook it. "Huh? Oh! These are actually rabbits' meat."

No comments:

Post a Comment