Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

19th Post-Switch "On"!

19-After I kill it, I decide to test it out on a lizard. This surely feel great, I am practically 5m in front of it. As long I stay hidden, quiet and doesn't move, it doesn't realized I am there at all, but I don't think this skill turn me invisible. I think it is more like my presence disappear, since the lizard startled when I am within 3m. Above that distance, it doesn't realized me at all. This tell me, within 3m this skill will fail if I am within target's eyesight. Secondly, when I feel fatigued when I am hiding for too long. Even with the cover of the bushes, hiding will fail even at 10m distance. I am guessing the fatigued or lack of stamina is equal to magic points. Thirdly, the lizard realized my presence if I am not positioned down wind. In other word, hiding doesn't hide your smell. I am pretty lucky to realized this fact now when all I hunt were horned rabbits. This fact is already known by my past self, it just slip my mind. Lastly, it seem there is a certain sensation when I used the skill and by consciously think I cover myself with invisible robe I can switch on the skill and the skill will switch off when I consciously undo the skill or when I feel fatigued. By remembering the sensation, I practice a bit, which kinda easy. It is almost noon, I doubt I will find those rabbits and there are hardly any space left in my bag even after getting rid of all the bones. I am satisfied with today's loots: 6horns, rabbits' furs and rabbits' meats.

No comments:

Post a Comment