Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

18th Post-Hiding in the bush

18- It is not hard to find those horned rabbits. They doesn't wary of me. Probably, because I am alone. I feel that I has better chance of killing them if I has an element of surprise. I decide to hide and blend to the surrounding as I crept near one. When it look the other way around, I shot it with the arrow straight to the head. It get angry and start to charge at me and I shot it a couple more time as I walk backwards and ready to switch weapons. As it getting near, it suddenly drop dead. There are bubbles on it's mouth, which confirm that the frogs' mucous are poisonous, but is it safe to eat a poisoned horned rabbit? Hmmmm.... Ok, this kinda stupid. Weren't my kills today can't be eaten? After skin the horned rabbit and take it's horn, I bury all today's kills. I then make a new arrow-holder as well as it's arrows. I keep the old arrow-holder in the bag and ready myself for the next horned rabbits. Just like before, I crept near one and strike it from behind and quickly switch to stone knife. I decide to wield just one instead of two since I am still not used to dual-wield. For faster switch, I hold the bow using my left hand instead of my right. As I crept on my 6th horned rabbits of today: "Learn lvl1-Hiding." Hmmmm?! What does this skill do? Turn me into ninja?

No comments:

Post a Comment