Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

17th Post-8th Day

17- 8th Day After waking up, I took out the frogs from the 4th day. They're pretty dried up but the skins were covered with some mucous. These probably poisonous. Carefully, I smeared the arrows I made the day before with the mucous and buried the frogs some where far. Can't let other goblins eat these by accident. I then made an arrow holder for these mucous-covered arrows from tree bark and vines. As I at it, I made a very big bag based on a hiker's bag almost as tall as I am. I then tie the spears I made to the bottom of the bag. Hmmmm..... Maybe I should made a belt. If I made the sheaths, I can hang the stone knives on it, which turned out great. I already feel like an adventurer as I worn them on. I put two stone axes into the bag. I then do training regime while still wearing all of these stuffs. The excitement from before made me do the regime without sweating so, I decide to double the regime. Afterward, I run to the stream while holding the bow. Damn, I feel so good. After I take a drink, I went to look for the horned rabbits. I kill some lizards and giant bugs on the way. I even run into a big butterfly. It didn't die after after a couple of shots, so I quickly switch to stone knives on my waist, to hack and slash it to death as it try to spread spores on me. Luckily, I didn't get poisoned or anything. Probably because I hold my breath. I am going to need antidote or something. I wonder if Gobujijie know how to make one. He is kindai knowledgeable and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment