Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

16th Post-Magic Books, but...

16-To be honest, I don't know why I insists to make a manhole. There are many other type of traps after all. Cage traps probably work better. I can also make various kind of traps using mere vines too. Because all I need to do is to dig a hole? On to the books. They're 5 of them. Two of them, look like diary or novel, while the rest have thick books' skins, neatly written and resembles what I thought to be a magic book in manga/anime. A grimmoire? They have pentagrame and hexagonal symbols or should I say six points star? Just like I thought, I can't read any of them. The letters doesn't resembles anything in past life. These are no English for sure, haha. I don't know how Hebrews' words look like but these are certainly not Japanese nor Chinese, not like I can read them. Since the other two book doesn't feel like a magic book, I decided to put them aside for now and concentrate on the other three. For now I will treat them like a picture book and check every pages one at a time. There are red, blue and brown, respectively. Each time there is a drawing of what look like a magic circle, I will copy it by sketching it on the ground. I try to imitate magicians in manga/anime, it is fun this way as it kill the boredom. However, nothing seem to happen. Since, I am not really reading the books, it doesn't take long to go through each books. I then, keep reread all three of those books until I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment