Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

15th Post-Books! Study! Study! Study!

15- "I knew you would be here." Gobujie sudden appearance cold off the heated atmosphere. Nice timing Gobujie. "I have put all the books I could fine at your place. By the way, is there no fish left for me?" "Sorry Gobujie." Gobujie's disappointed face put a stir in everyone face, but for some reason I think Gobujie come for my sake. Afterward, the seven goblins excuse themselves and I extinguish the fire as well as clearing up the fireplace. Cleanliness is a must. Talk about cleanliness, this world without bottles is so inconvenient. *sigh* If only I can get some. Can I made them? Probably not. The only material possible is metal. Hmmm.... An oil paper can hold water, but how to make one. How about candle? They're kinda like plastic. Amber too. Oh, glasses and clay can also be used to make bottles and many other convenience items. Pots, plates, cup, etc. In rpg games, there are also clay swords. I should make them as one of my priorities. Clay swords, huh? Maybe, I can make better knives and axes with clay. Geh, how long I am going to stand around? Gobujie already gimme some books, study! Study! Looking at the books really does give the unrealistic feeling of nostalgic, unlike any other memories. Probably because my past self love manga as well as novels and encyclopedias. He is full with memories of spending all day long in libraries. Gah, I almost forgot about the frogs. Hehe, now I know what I can do to surely kill the horned rabbis.

No comments:

Post a Comment