Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

13th Post-What that creepy voice?

13-Ok, that just creepy. Whatever, I think should increase the distance to 4 metre now. Afterward, after shooting 100 more time. "Learn lvl3 - owl's eyes." Huh?! So the voice isn't my imagination. Hmmm..... Either way, they're nothing I can do, no? On to 6m, then. "Learn lvl1-Vulture's eyes." Oh, another skill? Should I just aim much further? 8m then. After a couple shots. "Learn lvl2-Vulture's eye." When I already able to aim from the distance of 10m. "Learn lvl3-Vulture's eyes." Hmmm... Calculatively, I will learn lvl10 vulture' eye if I can shoot at the distance of 24m, but how about Owl's Eyes? *sigh* Ops, it is almost dusk. I seriously need to try get some fish. Hmmm.... Aiming at moving targets is harder then I thought..... I think I should try use spears. They're heavier. Throwing spears is also too hard and I can't fooling around anymore. No more throwing spears, just kill these god-damn fishes already. Ooooo...... Dang, should have done it right from start. After spearing about 5fishes, I get all my stuffs and run straight to the cave and reach it just in time before dusk. I am not sure I am ready to take on any nocturnals monsters just yet. If this is an RPG, wouldn't nocturnal monsters get something like 30% boost in strength during the night? Either way, let roast these fishes already, I am starving. I am not fond of eating fishes in past life because they are not cheap, but eating them for free is really the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment