Powered By Blogger

Monday 6 October 2014

1st Post - Peeka Boo! I am 4days old

1-"Hah.... hah.... hah...."
The fourth days of my life start with me waking up from weird dream. The weird dream is like looking into multiple dreams at the same times and when I think about it, it is actually more like looking into flashes of some human's life. Yeah, a human's dreams. It's crazy I tell ya. Why me, a goblin have such dream and it's like having a ton of information downloaded into your tiny little goblin's brain. Confused, I stay awake until a grown up adult male goblin come and woke every little goblins around me for breakfasts. As I am already awaken, he told me to not waste my grub as it is the last meal the grown up will ever serve us, little goblins as we will have to start to look for our own food from today onward. Yeah, goody. I have been forcing myself to eat them anyway. Thank god that today is the last.

The first prey I catch is a small harmless lizard. It seriously took a whole lot of effort to cornered the little guy and kill it using a palm sized rock I randomly pick. Remembering the awful taste of all the food i eat these four days, I decide to light a fire and somehow cook it, a knowledge from my past life as a human man. Its the most logical conclusion I have for the dream, since it explain why I have no shred amount of femininity in me despite being a female. It take an even a whole lot of me to lit a fire since the previous me was merely a good for nothing NEET. This reincarnation is probably a punishment but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment