Powered By Blogger

Monday 6 October 2014

2nd Post - Useless old me

2-The old me is pretty useless, but it is still better then none.

I burnt a bit the lizard, but it twice no, it's ten time better compared to anything I have ever eat. A taste much more similar to those food I have only eat in my past life. Afterward, I ask some grown up goblins the way to a nearest stream and the male goblin from before gladly point me the direction to it. He said he is proud of me from the impression of me at waking up on my own and has great expectations of my growth. Realizing he would end up talking on and on, I excuse myself.

At the stream, I take my first ever bath, clean my dusty rag of clothes in the water, squeezed it almost dry and worn it back. I try to find more lizard, but all I come across are weird looking frogs. They are at least ten time bigger then normal frogs and look gross, so I pass on eating them, but I kill them either way by smashing them with rocks. remember frogs with striking colored especially red are poisonous, so I stick those to some twigs and collected them. By the time it is almost nighttime, my dusty rag already dried up and I has more then two dozens of them. The grown up goblins has warned us that strong nocturnal monsters lurk during the night, so I went back to our cave. Other goblins might eat these frogs that I catch, so I dig a hole beside my sleeping place, cover it with leaves and bury it. Eureka, I know what I am going to do tomorrow. Though, still hungry I have a very satisfied face on my face as I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment