Powered By Blogger

Monday 6 October 2014

3rd Post - Me not vegetarian

3-5th day
I have already decided what to do today, so I already gone out of the cave before anyone else. I scan for the horned rabbits. I seen them yesterday but I avoid them out of fear. They're almost half size of any goblins and those horns, certainly look deadly. I decide to observe them and learn their habits. Knowledge is power. The easiest way to take down thy enemies is to know their weakness. Ok, that sound cocky, haha. Plus, I would know the plants these rabbits eat wouldn't be poisonous. It's killing two birds with one stone. I also on the look out for birds and learn what fruits they eat. Climbing trees is hard but this is way safer then stalking those rabbits on the ground. I took samples of leaves they eat. Those might be herbs or at least can be eaten as vegetables. I bring those back to the cave including a whole lot of fruits. Some one might eat them but whatever. I don't think eating them all would make me full. I am pretty sure both human and goblins are not vegetarians. Lizards are pretty fast and elusive so I satisfied my hunger with big-size insects like ten inch long scorpions instead. I find thrill in killing big poisonous bugs. Being wary of their stung is exciting and of course I barbecued them. Barbecued bugs taste like burnt prawns. Damn, if only I has oil and a frying pan. I take a short nap during noon as it is getting too hot. I am nocturnal in my past life. An otaku zombie. Strong sunlight is bad. Really bad, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment