Powered By Blogger

Sunday 26 October 2014

10th Post-I want them bigger, but...

10-I can't just simply use this spears. I need them for rabbits' traps, plus throw spears when you suck at sport smell disaster. Let start from down up. From rocks to spears. I made a mark on a nearby tree. Let start target practice about 2m. Too short? So? I only hit once in my first 5 tries. After practice around 100 tries, I still miss 2 out of 5. I then do another 100 tries and then decide to hunt something for lunch. I hid some of my stuffs in nearby bushes and went hunting with a couple of spears and the stone axe. I carry along the stone knives. I doesn't want to lost them. I spent too much time on making them after all. Killing big bugs, centipedes, etc are much easier now. The spear has long reach made it easier to hit them and slice through their necks and joints with the stone axe to maintain it's already not so sharp edge. Sharpening it is a whole lot of work. Today lunch is another roasted bugs buffet. I feel that lizards no longer can satisfied me. Unless I could found much bigger lizards, I probably won't eat them for a while. Or so I thought. Since I decide to leave my stuffs, I decide to walk down the stream and come upon a group of lizardmen, around a dozen. Yeah, humanoid lizards and they're huge. 2? No, they're at least 3m tall on their hind legs. Their tails must be at least 2m long.
-I do wish for bigger lizards, but these are practically 10 time bigger then me. Huh? They don't detect me? Hmmm.... I see.... These guys are actually crocodilians.

No comments:

Post a Comment