Powered By Blogger

Sunday 26 October 2014

11th Post-Fear

11-Unlike lizards and snakes, crocodiles don't have two pronged tongue which mean they has poorer sense of smell. Quick and quietly, I leave the place and went back. When think about it, salt water crocodile can easily grow to 6m in length. Which mean, those guys probably on the medium size. I don't think I will be forever lucky. I need to get stronger quickly. I need magic. Becoming an ogre won't even out-match those crocodilians in term of size.

As I eat my lunch, I feel tremendous fear. I am currently a goblin. Weak and pathetic. They're no real society nor real civilization to fall back to. My first hurdle, the horned rabbits are fast and has lethal weapons. Will making traps make me strong? Yes and no. Yes because I will train my body and no because it doesn't give me battle experience. I still missing something, but what? By the way, what should I do if the rabbits doesn't die when fall into the trap? Should I poke them with spear? Why should I do if they're those who doesn't fall into it? Fight them with spear? Confident? Not in the slightest. The fact they're almost as big as a goblin is seriously bothering me. They're also those bigger snakes. How about those? I might have prepare a weapon to beat them but can I beat them? If only I can just shoot them like in movies. Huh? That's it! Bow and arrows. I must make a bow and arrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment