Powered By Blogger

Sunday 26 October 2014

9th Post-I am too young?

9-After he finish the centipede I give him, he suddenly stand up.
"You don't want some more?"
There are plenty more centipedes and I want to hear more, but I realized there are huge bulge in Gobujie's crotch area. Smiling, he disappear into the back of the cave. I seriously thought he want to do me. Maybe, I am too young? After finish eating all the centipedes, I decide to do my exercise regime before go to sleep.

7th day


Upon waking up, I decide to sharpen one end of the branches to make spears. After I run out of suitable branches, I went out of the cave along with the spears that I tie together with vines and carry them on my back as well as yesterday's lizards, a stone axe and two stone knives. I decide to go straight to the stream, running.

I am already out of breath when I reach the stream. Running while carrying all these luggage is tiring. After I finish with my exercise regime, I clean myself and have roasted lizards and some fruits that I pick up on the way here for breakfast. I clean them with water like how my past self do. It's kinda nostalgic. I burn a bit the sharp edges of the spears. This is my past life's wisdom from watching movies. It's probably to make them hard, which is kinda true. Why don't we test these spears? But on what? Hmmm? How about fishes? I have been spending my time around the stream but I never once eat fish. So I decide to spear some fish today. Before that let practice aiming first with rocks for starter.

No comments:

Post a Comment