Powered By Blogger

Monday 6 October 2014

5th Post - Me weak

5-6th day
It is seem I lost the experimental stone axes and knives. Just kidding. I hide them, all safe and sound before sleep. They're still unfinished though. Strong body come from great mind. Nah, it's the other way around. Either way, I just still can't figure a way to make them sharp. I wonder is it because I am too weak? Should I start train my body like those shounen sport characters in manga/anime? I never really take seriously sport, most of the time because of no motivation. Thought most people believe that they can't beat those born with talent, he don't. To him talent comprised only 20 percent. Opportunity, time, effort, passion, facilities and mental support, but he isn't blind. He is just too late to realized it. I will just give myself punishments. 100 push  ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 jumps and 10 kilometres running. Ok, that a little bit too hard. Especially push ups. I barely do ten. I guess I will do it in ten sets and consider run back and forth plus a quick swim (only if it hot) to the river as one kilometre. After finish a set I went with what I do yesterday. They're no need to rush after all. I am out of juice to even consider to chase some  lizards, fruits are my breakfast as well as some roast up giant centipedes. I doubt these guys are even fully grown. Kinda too dumb and too easy to kill. If my feeling is right I might die against them if they're two time bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment