Powered By Blogger

Monday 6 October 2014

6th Post - Feeling Easy

6-I find myself two branches as tall as me. I need bigger and a more bad-ass weapons. I will die if I don't take living seriously. One hollowed and the other one is suffice to be a bat. I made a lasso using a long vine and fix it together with the hollowed branch. A precaution against snakes. With a little bit of fine adjustment, I bet I can pick fruits from trees. Catching lizard using this feel so easy.I caught five more lizards, afterwards. It's truly the greatest creation of the century. I spend too much time fooling around and it's already noon. I am too hungry to have my lunch at the cave, so I roasted the lizards and eat some fruits for lunch. After doing one set of exercise except the jogging, I went to the last place I stalk those horned rabbits and then climb a tree. I am pretty sure the rabbits are hiding inside their burrows during noon, so I make myself comfortable on the tree as I wait for the rabbits. I have figured enough where to set traps. Next step is to find some bamboos.
"..."
Can't seem to come across them or any plants closed to them. Hmmm..... branches is it? I then went on to pick up branches and even twigs as I made my way to the cave. On the way I kill a couple more lizards and some 'baby' giant centipedes. At the cave, I properly stack up the branches and the twigs near my personal space. I decide to build a bed made from grasses and make the place around it like some room and of course no wall. When that done, I do the training regime.

No comments:

Post a Comment