Powered By Blogger

Sunday 26 October 2014

7th Post - Never knew

7-I run to the river, has a drink, take a bath, clean my cloth of rags, swim, and then run back to the cave. Looking at the centipedes and the lizards I kill, I decide to dug small storage where I can keep all my stuffs and another one to keep my kills. I made the covers from branches and twigs, tied them together with vines and put grasses on them. Afterwards, I busy myself with the stone axes and knives as try them out on some branches. I determined to finish them today. When I did, I realized it's already dark and everyone already asleep. Goblins seem to has night vision, which I just realized. I feel a little bit hungry and decide to roast all the centipedes as dinner and left the lizards for breakfast. I went outside the cave and make a fireplace near the entrance after making sure smoke won't get into the cave.

I have never star gazing in the past life so, I never know the sky look so beautiful as I eat a roasted centipede. Suddenly, a voice startled me from behind. It is an old goblin. A male old goblin. He introduced himself as Gobu-jie, 20years old. Uninvited he sat on my side over looking the fireplace. He is surprise that I already able to light a fire.
"Why?"
"Only goblin mage can light a fire. Are you one?"
"Mage? Nah, I made them by rubbing two branches together."
I realized Gobujie has drool near his mouth, so I hand him one of the centipedes. He eat it like he never ate before. When I think about it, I never knew my name, so I ask him about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment